How to Enter
Each entry consists of an entry form, up to four (4) images, and an entry fee. The entry fee is USD $18 per category, USD $28 for two categories, or USD $ 38 for three categories at the time of checkout. To enter, complete an entry form with the required information, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and photo caption(s). Once information fields are completed and transaction is approved, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
The Categories for entries are: (1) Nature, (2) Colour (3) Monochrome (the “Categories”). There is limit of one (1) entry per person per category.
Once the entry form becomes available, follow the steps below:
- Select the “2018 VIPF Photo Contest Entry” under “The Photo Contest”. *Please note, the form will not be available until submission date*
- Follow through with the transaction filling out all necessary information.
- Once the transaction is complete, click on “My Account” tab, select “Orders” in the left column.
- Click on the “View” button on the right of your order to navigate to the “Upload Photos” page.
- Click on “Choose File” to select the photos you wish to submit to the contest. Once you are finish, click “Submit” (one photo each time) to submit the photos and captions you have chosen to the contest. *Please note that captions cannot be changed after the photos have been submitted. Your caption must be in ENGLISH or FRENCH (with English translation); all other languages will not be accepted and we will not translate them.*
- You’re done!
*If photographs are submitted without the payment by the end of the submission period, the entry will not be valid and the entry fee will not be refunded. If you enter a category more than once, only the first entry in each category will be accepted for the contest. You may still be charged for the entries not accepted and there is no refund for these entries.
All enquires regarding the photo contest should be directed to “email@example.com”.